Dr. Dany Lousky
Dr. Dany Lousky is a therapist, researcher, and teacher in the fields of integrated medicine and holistic education. He is the developer of the Lousky Method of Integrated Medicine using 32 Intelligences with the Integration of Art. The Lousky method is an educational treatment method – spiritual holistic psychotherapy. It is interdisciplinary, integrated for the balance between body and mind. The Lousky method is based on Western scientific approaches, Eastern holistic approaches, and the format of 32 intelligences according to the Book of Creation, which is attributed to the Patriarch Abraham.
The Lousky method is a format that enables integration with educational and treatment methods. The method is taught at the Lousky College in a four year program for training therapists and instructors in the Lousky method.
The curriculum consists of a variety of therapies, such as holistic psychotherapy, healing, meditation, guided imagery, medical massage, movement, nutrition, body wisdom, assessment through the tongue and pulse, dream psychotherapy, acupuncture, Bach flowers. All the therapies integrate the arts (sound 0f, form, and color), drawing, sculpting, writing, poetry, music, and drama.
Books Written by Dr. Dany Lousky
• Intelligence Tests of Integrated Medicine
• Arts as Languages for Healing (488 pages)
• Integrated Medicine
• The Thirty Two Intelligences (492 pages)
• The Twelfth Sense
• Children Longing for God
• Nine Cosmetic Powers for Success
• Rich, Happy, and Sexy – Spiritual Laws for the Creation of Abundance
Lousky is the head of the Lousky College
He is an instructor and coach of groups of physicians, therapists, and members of medical staffs, teachers and principals in the educational system and in community centers, decision makers in the local authorities and business organizations.
His past roles include:
• Manager of the national project, Turning Point 1997 in the Office of the Prime Minister.
• CEO of the Unit for Economic Development, the Jewish Agency.
• CEO of the Monfort Lake Development Company.
• Head of the Management of the Company of Education Institutions (High Schools), Tirat HaCarmel.
• Instructor and supervisor in the Ministry of Education, The Youth Department, Haifa District.
• Manager of the Community Center and Head of Management of the Tirat HaCarmel Community Center.
• Dr. intelligence tests
• MA, Holistic Health with the Integration of the Arts.
• BA, Special Education.